Do you know what googol is? If so, you’re likely a contender for what we’re looking for. We are in search of an acutely sharp and driven individual to join our fast growing digital marketing agency in the heart of LoDo as a Digital Marketing Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of hospitality clients to assist in: defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and reporting and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also involve creating and reporting on conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency in clients’ digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI and other measurements of success.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
The successful candidate will have a deep exposure to web analytics and an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital initiatives is vital.
- Healthy experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst etc.)
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analyzing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Desire to learn and become a thought leader in the digital marketing industry
- Must be a confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and be able to work independently
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Identifying client objectives and advising on suitable measurement strategies
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs
- Using methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies
Reporting and Analysis
- Reporting on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Analysing the effect of different online and offline channels on each other and developing and implementing innovative strategies for improvement and growth
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
- Delivering regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and presenting findings or test results in person or via conference calls.
- Assisting in educating clients on the benefits of digital marketing and the importance of online measurement & performance optimisation
Analytical and technical
- Providing consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager implementations
- Spotting potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based
- Working closely with the Account team and other practise areas to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell services and support new client acquisition
- Collaborating with the design and development teams for on and off-site conversion optimization projects
- Collaborating with the search and social teams to enhance client reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) eligibility
- Life insurance, short term disability and long term disability benefits
- Professional & personal development
- PTO allowance & extra PTO to be used for volunteering efforts
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic, passionate, highly motiviated and dedicated colleagues
Interested? Sure this is you?
Right, in that case, here’s how to apply:
- Submit a cover letter.
- Send your résumé for this role to [email protected] ensuring the subject line reads: DMA Feb-16.
“Screen Pilot values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community”
Note to Applicants:
- This role will be based in Downtown Denver, CO
- Relocation expenses are not covered