geeks, crunchers, artisans welcome
We are what our clients rely on to drive their businesses forward in the digital age. We believe in holistic approaches to projects and campaigns that combines all core disciplines to deliver awesome work product. We don't hide the fact that we're picky about who we work with and we're choosy about who we hire.
>> P/T PPC Manager
- Manage PPC campaigns across the Tier-1 PPC platforms.
- Achieve a targeted ROI for all ad spends.
- Ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Manage keywords and messaging based on performances of campaigns.
- Perpetual testing and optimizing of new keywords, ad text, position and landing pages.
- Reconciliation of budget spend for PPC clients.
- Monitoring and comparison of competitor’s campaigns.
- Work with Account Reps to manage relationships with our clients.
- Utilization of proprietary and third party reports and analytics tools.
- Analyze click and conversion data, ad expenses, ROI, etc
- Research other PPC related online marketing opportunities that could be viable to our clients.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
- 3 – 4 years experience in managing PPC campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Google, Yahoo!, Bing PPC platforms.
- Proficiency in working with Excel spreadsheets and analysis.
- Experience with keyword research, keyword research tools and keyword selection.
- Intimate knowledge of web analytics applications.
- SEM copywriting skills.
- Detail-oriented organizational skills and above average written and communication skills.
Additional Qualifications/Skills Preferred – Not Required
- Experience using third-party PPC bid-management applications.
- Bachelor’s degree with interest or emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field.
- Industry experience.
- Google Ad Words Certified / Yahoo Amabassador etc.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with PPCManager in subject line with CV/Resume. State in your cover letter your salary expectations.